Saturday, October 1, 2011

Classified

Sorry that I haven't updated. The most recent dataserver3 images are posted below. I also received a PDF file of random MK-ULTRA documents. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm doing some research. I will post what I find soon.

The other major update doesn't involve me or my search for Eve, as far as I know, but the contact from Veil Nanoscience, a man named Cory Wester who started this process of uncovering information by hiding his name in marketing materials sent by the company, is now missing.

Are we getting too close to them now?

Apparently, he held a chat of some sort with some of the investigators. He released a few pictures he took of a document that was secretly given to him by someone in the company. Cory mentioned that it was around 158 pages, but then clarified saying that it was 158 "entries," and believed it could be over 200 pages.

In some of the pictures, you can clearly see that it's the transcription of a journal. There are scans of drawings as well as hand-written pages. I will post these as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home