Monday, September 26, 2011

A Search Renewed

Back in April of this year, a very close friend of mine who, a friend who has been there for me through this entire ordeal. The idea was that, because of the internet and how it connects everyone, hopefully someone out there, anyone, had heard of Eve and knew something about what happened to her.

If anything, I needed closure. I needed to know, for better or worse, what had happened to my daughter.

Through this, I've talked to many people who have also gone through loss. Talking to them has been fulfilling in more ways than one and I thank any of you who have shared your story with me.

After a few months went by without any comments, emails, or discoveries, I regret to admit that I gave up hope.

And then, the emails started coming. Out of the blue, they arrived in my inbox, one by one. First, someone who simply called themselves "A." Then, someone named Joshua. Then Ross and Damian. And then more.

All of them had something to tell me.

An image of a newspaper, one that was written about me starting this blog to renew the search. All of them said they had received it from a strange email they had never heard from before.

dataserver3@veilnanoscience.com

I had never heard of or from this email either. After asking some questions, I found that everyone who had contacted me are in some sort of investigative group. I don't know much about them, but after a few days of thinking, I realized they were trying to help me.

The company, Veil Nanoscience, is from San Francisco. Their recent project is some sort of memory implant testing. I don't know much about it, but I applied for some more information at the company website.

The next day, the investigative group told me that a hidden image had been found inside of the newspaper image. It was a list of names. Eve was listed.

I started receiving the dataserver3 emails as well. A quick scan of the images I posted below will explain what I've learned so far, but right now, the dots aren't quite connecting. The images all have numbers, and it doesn't seem like anyone knows what they mean yet.

This is another plea for anyone with information regarding Veil Nanoscience or my daughter to please contact me.

Thank you.

- Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home