Monday, October 17, 2011

Update

I've read it over and over. I don't want to look into it too much. It's just a journal, and it's not even hers. If you're reading this now and you're confused, I'm going to try and sum up what has happened recently.

A few of the recent Data Server 3 emails hinted at something happening in New Jersey. Why New Jersey? The old employer of Alec Veil, CBALtech, is located in Princeton, New Jersey. That's all I knew.

Someone who is investigating Veil Nanoscience managed to get to the coordinates that were listed in the Data Server 3 email, and they actually found something.

A USB drive attached to flowers, laid next to the Exit-77 sign along the Garden State Parkway. It was the site of an accident eleven years ago. These files were found on the drive:



003 by bthomasrandall

One of the investigators asked if the voice in this recording was my daughter. I immediately knew it wasn't. They later discovered, and you can clearly hear it in the recording, that it's a conversation between Alec Veil, his daughter Jane, as well as someone named Dr. Fitzgerald.

Around the same time, I was told by another investigator that he had come into possession of a top-secret classified document. Thankfully, he scanned a few pages. One of them is posted below. Eve was mentioned. And that's why I read it over and over. Looking for anything that could tell me where she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home