Friday, September 16, 2011

A Strange E-Mail

Today, I received word that multiple people had gotten an e-mail from the address:

dataserver3@veilnanoscience.com

Apparently, Veil Nanoscience is a company that actually operates pretty close by. I have never heard of them before today. I have no idea what they do.

The email contained a .bmp image file of what looks to be a photograph of the San Jose Inquirer from April 14th of this year.

About two weeks prior to that, I had contacted the paper. A week later, a reporter was at my house asking me questions about Eve and the blog I had wanted to start to continue the search for her.

That article was in the April 14th issue. I, of course, have read the article when the paper originally went out. But now, people I am  not aware of are receiving a picture of that article from other people I am not aware of.

Am I going crazy, or can someone explain this to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home